How To Make Videos More Interesting To Watch – Take This Step
How to make videos more interesting? Here’s a “step” I suggest.
As I’ve shared before previously, when you’re shooting your video, it’s always a good idea to do more than one take, even if you felt you nailed it the first time. When you do that, change your position in the frame so that you can cut between these takes to add visual interest.
One of my favorite positions is to step to the side of the frame, leaving a lot of space on my left or right. In this video, I explain why I like to do this and what I do with this space.
I also let you in on a fun little trick that will make your videos much more interesting and entertaining to watch. Although this requires more editing, it really is easy and simple to do.
So take a look at this really short video and tell me what you’d do with your extra space.
- How To Fix Vertical Video Footage - May 21, 2016
- Where Can You Find Free Photographs You Can Use In Your Videos? - March 4, 2016
- 9 Tips for Shooting Instructional Videos That People WANT to Watch - January 29, 2016
- Documentary Video Interview: How to Respond to the Answers - December 11, 2015
- Documentary Video Interview: Are You Asking The RIGHT Questions? - October 27, 2015
- How To Direct a Great Documentary Video Interview - September 25, 2015
- 21 of Our Best Email Subject Lines and Why They Worked So Well - August 11, 2015
- 3 Types of Headline Formulas That SELL - July 15, 2015
- Shooting Video Interviews: What to do When Things Go Wrong - June 26, 2015
- Shooting Video Interviews: Here Is Why You Want To Get A Release - June 3, 2015