Video Marketing: Show ‘Em What You Got
Informative marketing videos are another powerful use of video in your marketing campaigns.
One of the best ways to gain credibility and show your customers or clients what you know and how you can help them, is to shoot informative or instructional videos. This is also a good strategy to increase traffic to your website because these types of videos are considered by Google as highly valuable content and Google rewards good content with higher page ranking. Higher page ranking leads to more exposure to your site when people are searching in Google.
Spread The Love
You not only want to post these videos on your website, you want to also share them on all the free video sharing sites as you can. These are videos that you want people to send out to their friends. The more they get viewed, the more people you’ve exposed to your products and services.
How To Share
Here are a few tips for getting the most out of shooting this style of video:
1) Provide links back to your main website on your videos.
This should not just be done in the information section of the video sharing site but also in the video itself.
2) Set up a special channel on YouTube for your educational videos.
You can have more than one channel on YouTube and other sites. In fact, having more than one is a good way to drive more traffic to your site (that’s a post for another day.)
Dedicating a channel just for your informative videos is a not just a good way to organize them but also to establish yourself as an authority.
We did this with one of our sites, 10MinutesToPainFree.com. These series of videos not only drive a lot of traffic back to the site but one of the videos is now not only generating sales but also gives us a nice little chunk of Adsense revenue each month.
3) Respond to the comments and use them as ideas for future videos.
Always make a practice to respond to comments. They are also an excellent source of topics for future videos.
When doing that, give credit in your video to the commenter and then send them a message that you are posting a video in response to their comment. They will be tickled and will probably share with their friends and followers which is great for you!
Haven’t a clue as to what information to provide your customers or clients? Why not start by giving tips about your business or product? There is always some simple concept, technique or knowledge you know that you can share. That’s what we do on a weekly basis on our YouTube channel.
So now you see a bit about how you can shoot an educational marketing video. Next post I’ll talk about another style of marketing video you’ll want to consider in your marketing campaign.
What type of educational and informational video do you find works well for your product or service? Please share below. Thanks!
- Keynote for Mac: Here is Why it’s the ONLY Presentation Software Worth Using - August 22, 2014
- Best Images For Your Website – Max Rylski’s Marketing Graphics Toolkit Review - June 12, 2014
- Make More Money With Your Videos By Adding Other People’s Products - November 21, 2013
- Want to Make More Money? Expand Your Existing Product Line - November 12, 2013
- How Much Can You Make Selling Your Own Video Titles? Scenario #2 - November 5, 2013
- How Much Can You Make Selling Your Own Video Titles? Scenario #1 - October 29, 2013
- Make Money With Videos: More Benefits To Selling Special Interest Videos - October 22, 2013
- Make More Money: The Shoot it Once, Sell it for Years Method - October 15, 2013
- Why Should You Consider Selling Your Own Videos? Is There Really a Market For These? - October 7, 2013
- Types of Microphones: What Video Microphone Should You Get First? - September 18, 2013