How Do You Make A Video Better? Here’s One Easy Trick You Can Do
How do you make your video better?
Want to give your video a more professional look without spending more for a camera or gear? It’s really easy if you spend less than a minute doing this one simple thing that you’ll notice professionals do before and during a shoot. And the neat part is that you don’t need anything extra to do this same thing.
Here’s a very short video where I clue you in on the simple technique many people don’t think to do when they are shooting their video. If you add this technique to your shooting repertoire, you’ll not only make your video better, you’ll be setting yourself apart from others who don’t consider this.
- How To Fix Vertical Video Footage - May 21, 2016
- Where Can You Find Free Photographs You Can Use In Your Videos? - March 4, 2016
- 9 Tips for Shooting Instructional Videos That People WANT to Watch - January 29, 2016
- Documentary Video Interview: How to Respond to the Answers - December 11, 2015
- Documentary Video Interview: Are You Asking The RIGHT Questions? - October 27, 2015
- How To Direct a Great Documentary Video Interview - September 25, 2015
- 21 of Our Best Email Subject Lines and Why They Worked So Well - August 11, 2015
- 3 Types of Headline Formulas That SELL - July 15, 2015
- Shooting Video Interviews: What to do When Things Go Wrong - June 26, 2015
- Shooting Video Interviews: Here Is Why You Want To Get A Release - June 3, 2015