NAB Show 2011: Interview with Filmmaker and Video Journalist, Thomas Roberts
NAB Show 2011 wasn’t just about all the cool gear and special programs and announcements. For us at least, one of the best things was the people we met, new acquaintances discovered, old friends found, and the connections we made.
I was able to meet filmmaker Thomas Roberts, in person. Rick met him last summer when he flew back east to shoot for a weekend with Perry Lawrence of AskMrVideo. He wrote about the experience last September. Although we’d been Tweeting and Facebooking, I had never met Thomas in person. He’s all that Rick said he was and more.
Thomas is a gentleman and very well connected in the independent film industry. I’m sure his positive attitude, marketing savvy and wit have a lot to do with that. Want to know something about the DSLR industry? Ask Thomas; he’s the man! While we were at the NAB Show 2011, he was so kind to take some time out for this short interview. He’s carved out a really interesting and lucrative filmmaking business with the use of social media and had some great insights to share so you’ll definitely want to take a look.
You can connect with Thomas on Twitter at @TRStudios He is truly worth a follow!
Next week…more on the incredible people we met at NAB 2011.
- How To Fix Vertical Video Footage - May 21, 2016
- Where Can You Find Free Photographs You Can Use In Your Videos? - March 4, 2016
- 9 Tips for Shooting Instructional Videos That People WANT to Watch - January 29, 2016
- Documentary Video Interview: How to Respond to the Answers - December 11, 2015
- Documentary Video Interview: Are You Asking The RIGHT Questions? - October 27, 2015
- How To Direct a Great Documentary Video Interview - September 25, 2015
- 21 of Our Best Email Subject Lines and Why They Worked So Well - August 11, 2015
- 3 Types of Headline Formulas That SELL - July 15, 2015
- Shooting Video Interviews: What to do When Things Go Wrong - June 26, 2015
- Shooting Video Interviews: Here Is Why You Want To Get A Release - June 3, 2015