NAB Show 2011: A Brief Overview
NAB Show 2011 (National Association of Broadcasters) is behind us and we’ve been back for a week now. I’m catching up on things in the business while going over my notes about the cool stuff I saw and learned at NAB, including:
- Video Lights – I never knew there were that many lighting companies in the world and, frankly there were a lot of similar products and a wide range of price.
- GoPro – The tiny camera that goes literally anywhere. Even in 3D now. I saw footage you simply could not get any other way.
- Presto – This software is a superior way to record PowerPoint presentations. I know a lot of people who need this! It’s not been released yet so stay tuned.
- PluralEyes – I finally got to see a demo and now I get what all the buzz in about.
- Get Phonetic – Conducts dialog searches through your Final Cut Pro clips for spoken words and phrases! Unbelievable.
- Audio Technica – Always a standard. I’ve been looking for short shotgun mics for DSLR and smaller camcorders and they have ’em. One of their reps gave me a great overview on-camera.
- Stabilizers – So many people are shooting videos with iPhones, Kodak Zi8s, Flip cameras… here’s how you get smooth moving camera shots.
- Sony NEX FS 100 – If you like the shallow depth of field you can achieve with a DSLR but prefer the form factor (the shape and way you handle it) of a video camera, Sony has your camera in the new NEX FS 100.
- Keynote for Mac: Here is Why it’s the ONLY Presentation Software Worth Using - August 22, 2014
- Best Images For Your Website – Max Rylski’s Marketing Graphics Toolkit Review - June 12, 2014
- Make More Money With Your Videos By Adding Other People’s Products - November 21, 2013
- Want to Make More Money? Expand Your Existing Product Line - November 12, 2013
- How Much Can You Make Selling Your Own Video Titles? Scenario #2 - November 5, 2013
- How Much Can You Make Selling Your Own Video Titles? Scenario #1 - October 29, 2013
- Make Money With Videos: More Benefits To Selling Special Interest Videos - October 22, 2013
- Make More Money: The Shoot it Once, Sell it for Years Method - October 15, 2013
- Why Should You Consider Selling Your Own Videos? Is There Really a Market For These? - October 7, 2013
- Types of Microphones: What Video Microphone Should You Get First? - September 18, 2013