Super Bowl Video: Commercials Steal The Show
Like many Americans, I enjoy watching the Super Bowl, but I have to confess: I don’t actually follow the game. What’s more exciting to me is the camera techniques, the cool editing, the half-time show spectacle and top on my list, all the super bowl commercials!
Being videographers and marketers, we enjoy watching how really good commercials are structured so that we can incorporate what works in our own and in our client’s videos . The best tell a great story as it sells the benefit of the product or service. This year the following gets my vote for being one of the best super bowl commercials. It’s a wonderfully simple concept with a story line we all can relate to.
What was your favorite Super Bowl commercial? Comment below…
- How To Fix Vertical Video Footage - May 21, 2016
- Where Can You Find Free Photographs You Can Use In Your Videos? - March 4, 2016
- 9 Tips for Shooting Instructional Videos That People WANT to Watch - January 29, 2016
- Documentary Video Interview: How to Respond to the Answers - December 11, 2015
- Documentary Video Interview: Are You Asking The RIGHT Questions? - October 27, 2015
- How To Direct a Great Documentary Video Interview - September 25, 2015
- 21 of Our Best Email Subject Lines and Why They Worked So Well - August 11, 2015
- 3 Types of Headline Formulas That SELL - July 15, 2015
- Shooting Video Interviews: What to do When Things Go Wrong - June 26, 2015
- Shooting Video Interviews: Here Is Why You Want To Get A Release - June 3, 2015