NAB Show: Why You Should Attend And How You Can Get A Free Pass
Every year in April, tens of thousands of video professionals from every conceivable corner of the video production and distribution industry converge in Las Vegas for the national Association of Broadcasters (NAB) annual convention.
I haven’t attended NAB myself in several years and am looking forward very much to going again. I’m particularly excited this year because there are educational sessions geared specifically to my interest in online video, HDSLR production and every kind of distribution option, as well as the usual sea of cameras and equipment to drool over. Better hide my wallet.
I’m allowing a full four days because this show is so huge that it is simply overwhelming. It takes at least two full days just to see all of the exhibits and even then you’ll miss things. No matter where your interests lie, if you work in video you must go to NAB at least once in your life. It really is the video professional’s Mecca.
Kim and I will be conducting video interviews and covering the action from the show floor. We’ll be sharing those videos with you later but we highly encourage you to attend in person if possible. Heck, Las Vegas is a fun visit by itself and I’m about to give you a free pass to make it as easy as possible for you to attend at the least cost.
FREE ACCESS – Yep, I said FREE
I was contacted by NAB and given permission to give my followers FREE ACCESS to the Exhibit Floor, the Opening Keynote And State of the Industry Address, Informational Sessions, Content Theater, Exhibits and more – a $150 value. To take advantage of this offer, visit http://bit.ly/NABRegSM06 to redeem or register at http://nabshow.com/register with the code SM06.
I sincerely hope you can take advantage of this opportunity to get exposure to the latest and greatest things happening in video. I guarantee you will come away tired but full of ideas and enthusiasm about how you can take your video business to the next level.
Maybe we can schedule meet-up date in Vegas, Baby!
- Keynote for Mac: Here is Why it’s the ONLY Presentation Software Worth Using - August 22, 2014
- Best Images For Your Website – Max Rylski’s Marketing Graphics Toolkit Review - June 12, 2014
- Make More Money With Your Videos By Adding Other People’s Products - November 21, 2013
- Want to Make More Money? Expand Your Existing Product Line - November 12, 2013
- How Much Can You Make Selling Your Own Video Titles? Scenario #2 - November 5, 2013
- How Much Can You Make Selling Your Own Video Titles? Scenario #1 - October 29, 2013
- Make Money With Videos: More Benefits To Selling Special Interest Videos - October 22, 2013
- Make More Money: The Shoot it Once, Sell it for Years Method - October 15, 2013
- Why Should You Consider Selling Your Own Videos? Is There Really a Market For These? - October 7, 2013
- Types of Microphones: What Video Microphone Should You Get First? - September 18, 2013