How To Record Audio Outdoors: 1 Tip To Capture Better Audio
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter for more video tips and techniques like the one featured below!
Wonder how to record audio outdoors? This issue is more challenging than shooting your videos in your office or studio. You have less control of external factors such as wind noise, airplane or car traffic and other sounds our ears can tune out but the camera cannot. Here is one little tip that will improve your audio when you are shooting an outdoor video.
- How To Fix Vertical Video Footage - May 21, 2016
- Where Can You Find Free Photographs You Can Use In Your Videos? - March 4, 2016
- 9 Tips for Shooting Instructional Videos That People WANT to Watch - January 29, 2016
- Documentary Video Interview: How to Respond to the Answers - December 11, 2015
- Documentary Video Interview: Are You Asking The RIGHT Questions? - October 27, 2015
- How To Direct a Great Documentary Video Interview - September 25, 2015
- 21 of Our Best Email Subject Lines and Why They Worked So Well - August 11, 2015
- 3 Types of Headline Formulas That SELL - July 15, 2015
- Shooting Video Interviews: What to do When Things Go Wrong - June 26, 2015
- Shooting Video Interviews: Here Is Why You Want To Get A Release - June 3, 2015